Quoting Yonah Russ, from the post of Mon, 03 May:
> they wanted me to pay 200- I complained and they lowered it to 150. I
> should have complained more.

indeed you should have. when my current prepaid year is up I intend to
make it VERY clear to them that I do not intend to pay more for the
service that was so far built-in. afterall my machine is online 24/7,
what difference does it make if it is a fixed IP or a long lease? either
way I am always occupying an IP address, may as well be a fixed one.

--
The Rocket
Ira Abramov