Hi Lior,
It might be interesteing to hear some comments un public - especially the
degree to which the various CS programs use Linux and other Open Source
software.

 - yba

--
 EE 77 7F 30 4A 64 2E C5  83 5F E7 49 A6 82 29 BA    ~. .~   Tk Open Systems
     - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - tel: +972.2.679.5364, http://www.tkos.co.il -