Omer Zak wrote:

Recently I became more active in a project in SourceForge.
So I need to frequently issue CVS commands.

The CVS connections are via ssh (:ext:), so I have to enter a password
each time I run a CVS command (including update, commit, status).  This
is annoying.

Is there a way to have functionality equivalent to CVS :pserver:'s cvs
login feature, which stores (encrypted) passwords in a file to save the
need to key them each time I do something with CVS?
Thanks,
--- Omer

Use the sourceforge forms to submit a public key.

If you don't want unencrypted public key, use ssh-agent to store the password for the public key per-session.

         Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting ltd.