In my experience, all you need is the official book of the monitor, and the
understanding of the raw data to set in X-Server xorg/XF86Config files.
For example my LG-Flatron 897FT Plus also does not in any support of "drives"
but, I set the refreshing rate as the book said, so it didn't matter.

I hope that helps,

On Friday 24 December 2004 23:56, Pinchas Rosenfeld wrote:
> My Main Work Station is now running Mandrake-10.1-Official.
> I plan to replace my MAG 770PF monitor with A MAG 786PF or a LG 710BH.
> To the best of my knowledge there is no suitable driver for
> these monitors on MDK-10.1 -Official, only a generic driver.
> Does anybody have any experience with these monitors on MDK-10.1 ?
> Any help would be appreciated.
> Thanks
> Pinchas

Ido
--
Q: What happens when four WASPs find themselves in the same room?
A: A dinner party.