On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 00:00 +0200, Oron Peled wrote:
> Ok, solved.

Good work!

> The answer is that the site tries to set a cookie --
> if it get refused -- you get the stupid error message instead
> of one that ask for enabled cookies.

The Web site QA people probably did not cover all error cases.
Our campaign is limited to Web browser compatibility (W3C testing
compliance).

Call for volunteers:
Set up a Web site which documents misleading error messages and the
scenarios, in which they occur.
Guaranteed to have hillarious stories and interesting anecdotes.

> Way to go Matrix -- can we hire your Linux support services :-)

Seconded.

I may be affiliated in any way.