I have one right here.. it's pretty good unless you want to use stuff
like UPnP (for apps like Azureus which uses the UPnP protocol
extensively if you download multiple bit-torrent stuff)..

Buying the WRT54G from US doesn't make much sense these days for 2 reasons:

1. No warranty.
2. Although it costs ~60$ in U.S - you'll have to add at least $80 for
shipping, %17 for Israeli VAT ("Maam"), and you'll need to buy a new
power adapter (I think it costs around 60 NIS, I bought mine in Adar
electronics in Hashmonaim st.) - do you still think it worths the
effort and money to buy it from U.S.?

Thanks,
Hetz