On Wed, 4 May 2005, Orna Agmon wrote:

On Wed, 4 May 2005, Vasiliev Michael wrote:
Now to the point. I demand to have my current salary doubled (at least) or the
list gets it! (the SPAM)

When we have several moderators for a list, they all get the mails, and the unsubsribed real messages to the list get better service. but more people suffer (as moderators).

Is there a way to configure a moderation on a mailing list, such that
messages for moderation are sent to only some of the moderators, taking
turns? For example, moderator 1 gets odd messages, moderator 2 gets the
even messages?

This will make the adding of moderators something that can ease the burden
on current moderators.

A better approach would be to pipe the messages for moderation through spamassassin and automatically reject the suspect spam messages.

  Alon

--
This message was sent by Alon Altman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ICQ:1366540
GPG public key at http://8ln.org/pubkey.txt