Mr. Startup,

Writing something about  your company (beyond - we have money) and about the positions you want to fill might be helpful...

Gilboa

On Thu, 2005-05-05 at 11:36 +0200, Recruiting Startup wrote:
Hey all,

We are a dynamic Israeli startup.
We are currently looking for extremely talented and experienced people
to join our staff.

We have recently received an investment of several millions dollar
from a large international venture capital firm, and we now require
the top-notch staff to turn our vision into reality.

If it sounds interesting to you, please reply back to this email address.

We appreciate the time you took to read this email, and apologize if
it is too "off-topic".

Best Regards,
Recruiting Startup Ltd.