Hi,

I'm having trouble that I think can be compared to this[1] FAQ,
but the link to the possible answer[2] is broken.

I'll search for it, but also post it here, maybe someone had the
same problem or can post some thoughts about.

On a Debian Sarge computer, I setup ppp0 with pppoe. Once ppp0
was up I setup ppp1 with pptp through ppp0. Everything seemed
fine until I had trouble getting some web pages.

It isn't a routing problem. I tried these webpages with lynx over
ppp0 without problems. When I setup ppp1 I didn't receive the
page I request from the server.

So, we tried telneting to port 80 and posting the HTTP commands
directly. Again the same problem. Over ppp0 everything worked
fine but over ppp1 (pptp) we connected, posted the commands and
didn't get the webpage.

Could it be an mtu problem?

TIA,

[1] http://iglu.org.il/faq/cache/158.html