Being an idiot is fun.
kthread *is* a process context.

Never the less, if anyone has interesting insight as for how to .very.
fast file I/O inside the kernel (Yes, I know that its considered bad,
and may results from a bad design decision; Linux was never designed
that way, etc. Umm... sadly (?) enough, porting my code to vxworks is
not an option ;))

In general, I plan on doing swapper like file I/O.

Gilboa