Omer Zak wrote:
Now Google is in the news, and "threatens" to engulf the entire world
and become the next Microsoft.

Just as Linux is competing with Microsoft and is checking its threat, it
may be a good idea to have something, which competes with Google.

I think Google is already a new Microsoft, and should be treated as
such.  Google is a monopoly and treats its customers the same way other
monopolies do (Microsoft).  There is no real competition for Google
Adwords, Adsense and even Google Search and Gmail.  When a company
becomes a worldwide monopoly, they become arrogant and give poor service
to customers with high prices.  It's not a coincidence that Google likes
to hire people who formerly worked at Microsoft.  Even the new CEO of
the Israeli branch of Google used to work at Microsoft.

Here's one example:
http://www.google.co.il/intl/iw/management.html

This Hebrew page is corrupted and I think Google don't care.  I already
wrote Google about it about 2 years ago (and a few times since then).  I
think it's disrespect towards Israeli & Hebrew reading customers and
customers in general.

And there are many other examples.

Best Regards,

Uri Even-Chen