Please remember that the domain names business is still evolving. Just
few weeks ago few Domain names scams have been revealed about the .EU
TLD, not mentioning that people keep finding loop holes in those TOU
and use those holes to steal domain names or sabotage domain names
(redirections, extortions, etc..) so the TOU are needed to be changed
to protect against those problems.

Thanks,
Hetz