what about FTP ?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi all,

I need a way to get some files from my home computer (Ubuntu) and bring them to
my work computer.

I don't want any permanent solution, but something like scp.

I tried the pscp from putty but it won't open for me.

I of course can't fiddle with win network settings.
I was able to enter my home computer with ssh and putty, but had no idea how to
use it to get files from there to here.

Any ideas would be most appreciated.

thanks
Aaron