Quoth Geoffrey S. Mendelson:

> They will. They are as I said in the process of building the real device
> that GP claims they developed. I can't comment more because there may
> be litigation.

G'luck on that Geoff.

> Sure, I would not make them without it. Several people on this list
> are familre with the device and the company. If you want to sign
> an NDA, I can put you in contact with the person runing the company.

Indeed, we are.

Theft aside, however, what I wonder is whether the device is nice to play
(in the literal and figurative senses) with... Have you had the op to lay
fingers on it?

Also - should brown material strike a rotating object for Gamepark, these
little things could be real cheap for a little while - might be worth
playing with it...

---MAV
Marc A. Volovic                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Swiftouch, LTD                                             +972-544-676764