Quoth Omer Zak:

> Yes.  Also hard curses, usually encoded in heavy Latin and light
> Russian.

That is a dig in my direction, eh ;-).

> since the Jewish religion deals also with sexual issues, the mailing
> list is adult-only.)

The Jewish religion deals not only with sexual issue but also with some
genocidal issues, and... you know - never mind, my opinion on the Jewish
religion is only slightly more inflamatory than my opinion on the female
circumcision.

> On Wed, 2006-06-21 at 13:59 +0300, El-al, Netta wrote:
> > so you're saying that if one wants to be subscribed to a list about
> > linux, one better be prepared for some surprise soft porn every once in
> > a while???

And, while I am not sure whether the photograph linked by Lior constitutes
porn (soft or not), it is not a very good photograph which, in my opinion,
is much much worse than porn. First, there is too much extraneous space on
the left of the shot, the colours are flat (slightly over-exposed), etc.
Whoever did that did not do a very good job. Ah yes - I do subscribe to the
Oscar Wilde school of morality in art.

---MAV
Marc A. Volovic                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Swiftouch, LTD                                             +972-544-676764