Quoth Amos Shapira:

> >Should this NOT go to someone by 30th of July, on the 31st of July #1 and
> >#2 will be trash-binned and #4 will (possibly) be sent to Brasil to OpenBSD
> Wouldn't these be useful for community servers?

Not really. they need a head to connect to something (i.e. a machine with a
scsi controller). And - I do not know anyone with anything like the
competence and the willingness to maintain this shit. Maybe,when I move,
I'll contrib them to the local school.

--
---MAV
Marc A. Volovic                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]