OK, I want to clarify some things:

1. My mail server is configured correctly.

2. After I wrote about it to a friend (from Gmail), they found out,
and stopped the censorship within a few minutes.

3. I did again the same test, this time received both messages instantly.

4. I had the feeling that many messages I sent were not received, or
messages sent to me were not received by me.  This needs to be proved,
but I believe it is true.

5. Of course it can also be related to the allmighty United States
government.  But I have a feeling that both governments will never
admit it.

6. They don't block only messages I sent to myself, they read any
message I send and receive, and then decide whether to block it.
That's the reason why I didn't receive messages I sent to myself.

Uri.