On Friday November 3 2006 08:17, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> Amos Shapira wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm trying to reach Uri Even Chen who keeps sending me his paranoid
> > spam messages
>
> It's not spam unless you don't know the guy. Paranoid it is, though.
Is psychiatry your hobby or a profession? Either way, keep it to yourself.

> His resume lists the same number:
<personal information>
What word in the list's description you don't understand? We're discussing
Linux here, or Linux-IL in general, not Linux-IL subscribers. Their contact
information, be it public or not, is not to be discussed openly and archived.
Don't force me to post a netiquette letter on monthly basis. First warning,
don't push it.

--
Sincerely Yours,
Michael Vasiliev

"We must not put mistakes into programs because of sloppiness, we have to do
it systematically and with care."
                        -- Attributed to Edsger Wybe Dijkstra