Hello list,

I'm looking for a simple system monitoring script / utility.
I need to do checks like memory usage, cpu usage, hard disk usage and co.
I would like to email alerts if one of the check fails.

I know SNMP traps are exactly what I'm after, oddly I haven't been
able find any decent project that will support this. Has anyone had
any experience with opennms/nagios and could point me to their client
side Linux agent ?

Again, I'm after a simple and easy to setup resource watchdog utility.

Tips will be publicly acknowledged.

Thank you,
Maxim.

--