Hi Herouth,
What I don't understand is the whole LAMP grudge your carrying around...
From my experience (as someone that lives off LAMP related training,projects, products) there is a big difference in the development experience between wielding zope, doing home grown cgi- perl development, custom php development, python coding etc... I have focused on drupal a magnificant LAMP based cms and development framework and although I hate php - I totally adore the framework I develop in (drupal) and I can realize my cutstomers vision which is quite satisfying.

So what is it you hate so much about LAMP?
I think the way you wield the might acronym is a bit too wide and as Gilad stated a framework like django, zope or drupal might be fun.

To second Stanislav if I had one language to bet my horses on I'd vote for javascript (hence ajax and stuff) and it's associated frameworks. (jquery, scriptaculas, moo etc..)
Good luck,
Lior