Meir, hi,
Sorry for being such a nag, but every time you intend to start a new thread, you seam to reply to a random one in a previous one. It confuses my Thunderbird (or, I guess, any other mail client that looks on th "In-Reply-To:" field). For example, this discussion is still in the asterisk hardware thread. Could you please write a new mail every time you mean to start a new thread? Sorry again.

Meir Michanie wrote:
Office depot is selling a laser printer samsung 1610 (350 shekel after
refund)
It is a truly plug and play with ubuntu and cups. A total different
experience from lexmark that rather you needed to install their own
closed driver or emulate an HP printer.

 Leonid Podolny       |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Software Engineer    |  +972- 3-7668960
 Linux Platform Team  |  +972-54-5696948