On 25/10/2007, Meir Michanie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I uploaded some tracks to openstreetmap and I having dificulties to use
> its
> interface.  If anyone can contact me it would help me to load some tracks
> and hopefully help creating a free map for Israel.

<rant mode>
This is ridiculous, have you seen Google Maps recently? All of the middle
east is covered with road information except Israel:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=israel
True, it's not as full as many other places (Brazil, New-Zealand, to name
some "obvious" leaders) but you can find details about the tiny alleys of
Cairo, for instance.
</rant mode>

(In case anyone got it wrong - this is nothing to do with Meir's work, it's
more about frustration with the stupid government we have than anything
else).

--Amos