On Sun, Apr 06, 2008 at 09:42:01AM +0300, Omer Zak wrote:

Omer,

> 2. How to get the accounts notarized (or whatever) by a CPA?

I don't think you would want to. In order for YOU to enter the data into
an apporoved accounting program, you must be a level 3 (as in 1 is the
lowest) certified bookkeeper.

If you use an alternate method of entering the data and keeping the books,
or you are not certified, you can not legally submit the data to the tax
authorities.

However if you provide the data to your accountant and they enter the data
or have a level 3 certified bookkeeper enter it, those reports may be
submitted.

For best results and less cost, you can submit your data to them in a
format they can import the data into their program. From what I understand
all the approved programs can read .xls (Exel format) spreadsheets.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel [EMAIL PROTECTED]  N3OWJ/4X1GM