Quoting Dotan Cohen, from the post of Sat, 07 Jun:
> >> You try running two toolkits at once on a 400 mHz processor with 128
> >> MB RAM, tell me how well it runs, then we'll discuss the option.
> >
> > a. this was exactly my point about adding in QT support, it made no
> > sense adding a fourth toolkit to a platform that may already be
> > overloaded with 3.
>
> I think that Qt was one of the three, the other two being ETK and GTK.

I'm not fluent in the Openmoko-verse, but I think it seems you are
right, it's GtK and Qtopia. however according to this (out of date?)
page, the base apps are GTK and not ETK, so which is right?
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Why_Not_QT

--
Karma chameleon
Ira Abramov