From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Gabor Szabo
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 11:11 AM
To: Israel Linux Mailing list
Subject: parental control - outbound firewall?

I have been using the Moreshet service since the days of Actcom but in
the past couple of months it has been down very frequently for several hours
meaning I could not use the Internet at all.

I am thinking on setting up something on the computer use by my children.
First I thought setting up a proxy but I'd like to filter everything
including chat
and similar things and then allow services on a case base case.

The latest idea I had was to configure a firewall on my the computer
of my children to and let that filter the services and the sites.

Any idea how to do that (using Ubuntu GNU/Linux). ?

regards
   Gabor