That's not a message from linux-il. That's a message to which linux-il was CCed. The powers in charge of this mailing list encourage people to use "Reply-to-all" when answering messages to the list. As a result, you get a direct message from the person who is writing (if you are in the recipient/sender list of the original message).

When the list software sees that it has been CCed to a message that was sent directly to you, it refrains from sending you its own copy, so you get only one copy (although this can be changed).

Messages that were not addressed to you but come directly from the list have many additional headers. Personally, I rely on the List-Id header to filter the list.

However, this strategy means that you cannot filter all messages that relate to the list. Only the ones that were not addressed to you. Discussions in which you have involved yourself will end up in your inbox. For some reason, the list owners consider this to be a GOOD thing. I consider it to be very annoying, but I have no say in the matter...

Herouth

Quoting Moshe Gorohovsky <mo...@tkos.co.il>:

Hi All,

How do I identify linux-il messages?

In full message source, I see only one header that mentions linux-il:
  CC: linux-il <linux-il@cs.huji.ac.il>
No other header mentions linux-il.