On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 03:17:30PM +0200, Erez D wrote:

I live in tel aviv, and currently work in herzeliya so it will probably be
herzlinux/telux

about english, that ok with me, but depends on the audiance.
(the presentation will be in english anyway)

Oh well. :-(

This is a too-long of title, but it is covered. (along with any other
practical/technical issue. again depending on the audiance requests)

My point, which I did not specificaly say, is that IMHO a lot more
people are interested in the subject than are interested in Linux. The short title, with Linux in it, might reduce the number of attendees.

yeah, i know. there are also FTA (Free To Air) channels, and one can buy
legal-subscriptions from parties other than "yes".
I'll cover that also.

I know about FTA, where does one find out about the legal subscriptions?

(maybe you can post your slides/notes/video)

Thanks,

Geoff.
--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel g...@mendelson.com  N3OWJ/4X1GM