Btw, the drawing of the keyboard does not show the following additional
mappings that I use (don't remember if they are part of the original
.xkbmap):

Hebrew shift Z: RLM
Hebrew shift X: LRM

(Mnemonic: RLM is in the left side as the writing direction is to the right.
LRM is on the right side as the writing direction is to the right.)

With that I can write:

     xxx שלום!‏ xxx
     אאא hello! אאא
C++‎ שפת מחשב