Erez D wrote:

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 11:56 AM, Shachar Shemesh <shac...@shemesh.biz <mailto:shac...@shemesh.biz>> wrote:

    Erez D wrote:

    AFAIK, according to general relativity, the world is 4D.
    according to string theory, there are more dimensions ...
    I think we have enough flame wars over FOSS matters. Let's not go
    into strings, as that would not only be a flame war, but an off
    topic one at that.

i agree this is OT (the whole thread is), but i do not think this is a flame war. the string theory includes both quanum and relativity theories. as is, relativity is a subset of string, as the linux kernel is a subset of ubuntu.
so its like talking about a flame war between ubuntu and the kernel.

(i added this reply just to put some oil in the flame war engine, yala makot ;-)

And I'm refusing to go there.

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh