Thanks Eli,

what other plans do you have? who is maintaining those servers?

I'm actually looking for a host of my current site (
http://itay.bazoo.org ), which doesn't need many resources, plus a
place i can experiment on with various ideas and projects. Maybe even
put asterisk on it.

Something comparable to Link3 or Link4 on vpslink:
http://vpslink.com/compare/vpslink-hosting-plans/

Itay