On Friday, 4 בSeptember 2009 20:43:22 Diego Iastrubni wrote:
> On יום ראשון 30 אוגוסט 2009 11:36:03 Oron Peled wrote:
> > I also make sure that the people who sell stuff will know *why* I
> > chose their hardware
>
> While I do tend to agree with what you say... who are those "people"? Is it
> the poor salesman who gets payed 22nis/h for seeling on office depot? or the
> supplier/vendor?

Anyone I encounter along the food chain -- the poor salesman,
the "technician" that brings the stuff from the back-office, etc.

Each of these people may look insignificant to you, but each of them
is a computer  "expert" to a wide circle of even more clueless customers,
friends and neighbors

As weird as it may sound to you, they have a lot of effect the non-tech
"public opinions" (don't buy graphic cards from X/Y/Z, their products
gets hot/cold/swine-flue, their drivers suck, etc, etc.)

Let's get them, one at a time...

--
Oron Peled                                 Voice: +972-4-8228492
o...@actcom.co.il                  http://users.actcom.co.il/~oron