Howdy ,

I'm a foss  developer ,so i prefer to use tested techniques and good software.
recently i found myself in a problem:
I'm reimplementing good Foss solutions (parts of rsyslog , nmap , etc ... )

I can speed up my work (C++ developer) by using allready created GPLv3 and MIT
software.

As i see i need to use rsync (any variant) in closed source project in the
next manner:
application A calls rsync to upload to a file to remote server.
(it is GPLv3 license afaik).

Reading the license i didn't get a definitive answer.

So when in need to develop with close source what is the way to use GPL tools
?
As in plain binaries (no use in source code or  source encapsulation).