I have installed oS v11.2 on a clean HD in a box that also contains
another HD which contains v11.1/kde3. I want to copy the data from the old
system to the newer one, which is no problem except for the data of the
kde apps.

If it were not for the great difference between the two kde versions, I
would simply carry over the .kde directory, and be assured that I had
captured all the data. But the v11.1 system contains both .kde and .kde4
directories, and I am not at all sure of how they interrelate.

I would be grateful to anyone for comments, advice, and warnings on
migrating kde data from one system to the other.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on