Hi Hetz,
I would go with full blown CRM.
It is usually easy to configure and set up. You can even drop it in a qemu
image so you can keep your system clean.
Why? Most of the things I installed at home and played with, happend to be
my next project.
Most likely you will be setting up CRM in your customer's office, after you
use it yourself.
If you really don't want to go this way, I think that oocalc can can do the
job resonably well.