Please note that ISOC does not provide Hebrew domains domains just yet (in
the scheme of HebrewString.co.il and HebrewString.net.il), and there is no
known plans to allow it anytime soon.

Some TLDs do allow registration of IDN domains, including dot com TLDs, but
for most IDN TLDs the domain won't appear in Hebrew in the browser location
bar due to limited or no support for detecting spoofed addresses.

On the other hand, a local registerar named Domain The Net provide Hebrew
domain including Hebrew TLD. I won't recommend using these domain, as they
are not registered at IANA and will be accessible only on some local ISPs
and only on some configurations.

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 17:20, sammy ominsky <s...@avoidant.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Not exactly on-topic, but I thought I'd ask here anyway, because I don't
> know a better group of technically-informed Israelis.
>
> A client of ours  would like to take advantage of ISOC's offering of Hebrew
> domain names, but my DNS isn't set up to handle UTF-8, and it's not worth
> the effort to make it so for one client.  Can anyone here manage DNS for a
> Hebrew domain, and want to make a couple of shekels doing so?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --sambo

Tomer Cohen
http://tomercohen.com