I would run windows under linux, if I had a working installation of
windows... I was in the past unable to make ANY windows distro run under
virtualization, even with a legal install disk and license number. I no
longer have handy access to windows. Buying it outright is worse than not
worth it...

Z.

Check out my web site - www.words2u.net