Hi,

I was wondering if any of you ;

- are running vtiger in your companies,
- and if you are using it with a bar code scanner to enter inventory
- or if you are using it with a bar code scanner to enter items when making
invoices ?

Also ,
- Are you using it just in hebrew or in a dual language (english/hebrew) ?

as I'm looking for an open source crm/erp/inventory-billing program that I may
use, that is (certified/authorised) by the vat/finances ministry in case there
is an audit.

if it's too personal for the list you can take offline to my private email.

As other info's, I was planning on using it with the soon to be release Ubuntu
10.10 server (lamp)

any advice ?

thanks

Jorge