As one of the most vociferous deniers of the existence of the IGLU Cabal
(and whether it is the same as the LINUX-IL Cabal or different from it),
let me chime in with my opinion.

First, let's make sure there is not already an Android-IL mailing list.
If yes, make its existence known and hammered into the minds of the
Android-infected Linux-IL participants.

If not:
  Let's make Android questions on-topic on the Linux-IL
  mailing list as long as they don't deal (much or deeply)
  with Java.

  Then, Once the list gets swamped with Android related
  questions to the annoyance of Android-less people (such
  as me, for the time being), we'll revisit this decision
  and have someone create an Android-IL mailing list (if
  such a list doesn't already exist).

--- Omer

--
There is no IGLU Cabal because