Hi,

I want to buy a Universal docking station which should work with two (or more)
laptops which both have dual-boot Linux/Windows on them. One is
Lenovo, the other is Dell.

I had found many such solutions;
one which seems suitable and in reasonable price is:

Level one UDS-1000
USB 2.0 Docking Station

http://global.level1.com/product_d.php?id=316
which is available in some israeli online stores

However, the official site says:

"Easy installation and compatible with Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
Version 2.0 compatible with Mac 10.3/10.4".

It does not say anything about Linux.

(what a shame!(

So I have two questions:
1) Does anybody have any experience with universal docking station ?
(I am not specifically
talking about this model). I would appreciate if he/she can share his
experience.
2) More specifically, I would appreciate if somebody can comment about
his experience with
Linux and universal docking station ?

regards,
DS