On Tue, 12 May 2020 09:44:34 +0300
Shlomi Fish <shlo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Geoffrey!
>
> Please see
> https://www.mail-archive.com/linux-il@cs.huji.ac.il/msg66441.html and
> let's drop the "antisemitism" argument once and for all.

Well, speaking only for myself, in 2009 I erased Mint from all my
computers and never used it again. The following is a contemporaneous
description of why:

http://troubleshooters.com/lpm/200908/200908.htm#_The_Politics_of_Free_Software:_Pet_predjudices

If anybody knows the location of a web resource in which the Mint
project completely repudiated the unfortunate words Clem LeFebre placed
*on the official Mint blog*, I'll change my stance.
Otherwise, I'll neither use nor recommend Linux Mint.

Just in case somebody here doesn't know what we're talking about, the
message originally posted on the official Linux Mint blog included the
phrase "I don’t want any money or help coming from Israel or people who
support the action of their current government."

SteveT

Steve Litt
May 2020 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
     of the Successful Technologist