as I said, best is a firewall, however  GBE capable pfsense HW starts at
1000 NIS + need at least another 200 for an AP,
this 1k NIS i wanted to save if i could find a satisfying solution

however  in HOT 4 router i can't disable or firewall ipv6, so i thought a
simple dhcpv6 server could solve my problem ...