Cloudflare have recently opened their new Email Routing product to a public beta that also includes the free tier of their service.

https://blog.cloudflare.com/email-routing-open-beta/

On 3/15/22 08:14, Shlomo Solomon wrote:
I use my domain - the-solomons.net - for only one thing - e-mail
forwarding. I do not have or need any other services such as site
hosting, storage, "real" e-mail, etc.

I'm about to renew and discovered that GoDaddy's prices have gone up,
so I looked at options to transfer to another registrar.

But, I discovered that in many cases, the 100 free e-mail forwarding
addresses are subject to spam and/or virus filtering or do not forward
certain attachments such as .zip.

I want all my mail forwarded and certainly don't want .zip, etc to be
dropped.

Can anyone suggest a cheap registrar who will not "tamper" with my
forwarded e-mail?

--
Yuval Adam
https://yuv.al