Additionally, Cloudflare are a "no markup" registrar (they charge you the
price they're charged by the registry, and don't make any money from you on
domain registration, including WHOIS privacy), which, for most TLDs, give
you the best rates on the market (where they don't, either a specific
registrar has favorable business terms with the registry, or it's a
loss-leader sale, or first year/transfer only, but not renewals...)

The only "downside" is, that you have to use their reliable
highly-available DNS service on your domain, if you choose them as your
registry.