> From: Omer Zak <w...@zak.co.il>
> Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 18:34:58 +0300
>
> Is he the same RMS who boycotted Israeli universities at 2011 happily
> surrendering to demands of Palestinians - without even making a token
> effort to ask if Israelis are willing to take over his trip's finances
> so that Palestinians won't have to pay for his non-boycotting trip to
> Israel and Palestine?
>
> If yes, I urge the TAU and HUJI people not to help him.

He's also the same RMS who single-handedly jump-started the GNU
project and the whole Free Software movement, and wrote some of the
tools me and you are running every day on our GNU/Linux systems.

And yes, his views on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict are skewed and
sometimes border on the silly, but if you think boycotting us is
wrong, then why do you suggest boycotting him?  Why is it that a
single point of disagreement is enough to call for an ostracism?