Nothing much to be done insert the cd and then in the bios settings change
the booting option from c drive to CD ROM and then restart ur PC when
the CD
Starts u can follow the instructions on screen and select the proper
display cards and the monitor and then i thing u will be done the rest u
can follow from the instructions given while installing.
For a new comer follow the Graphical installation which i think will be
eazier than the text.
Use pqmagic or fdisk to partition ur harddisk if ur using more than one
operating system

Reg
Pradeep.

Pradeep.Sangunni
E-mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
# 73495162
Bangalore
India-91
"Man has his will, - but woman has her way."
 - Oliver Wendell Holmes (1809 - 1894)