Heiko,

在 2015年11月07日 03:03, Heiko Stuebner 写道:[]

[....]

I call dibs on the devicetree patches :-) .

Code and dt parts are very much separate, so I'd like to take the dt parts
though my tree and arm-soc to keep further dts changes together.
Of course only once you are ok with the code parts :-)

Devicetree parts themselfs look ok to me.

Many thanks, I guess that I don't need send the dts patch again.;-)
the Code is still a bit change for thermal driver.

Heiko