Hello

I had some report of random data corruption of people using cryptsetup with my
sun4i-ss driver (via AF_ALG).
Even if it is hard to hit, I could confirm it by continuously moving files on a
LUKS encrypted FS and comparing hash of it before and after.
The corruption is always when deciphering the end of 512bytes sector and always
of a length multiple of 4.

The only way of removing this random corruption is to transform all spinlock_bh
by spinlock_irqsave.
In fact this problem is extremely similar to another bug that I have
encountered (https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/10/11/47)
The only difference is that I do not need to remove SG_MITER_ATOMIC for
removing the issue.

So my question remains nearly the same than on my first problem: Why disabling
irq remove this data corruption ?

Any help/suggestions will be really appreciated since I doesn't understand why
this fix works.

Regards

LABBE Corentin