Hi David,

On Sun, Sep 4, 2016 at 4:32 PM, David Miller <da...@davemloft.net> wrote:

> Markus, I'm really not going to consider any of these changes.
>
> And your replies to the feedback you were given disappoint me even
> more.
>
> Please don't submit any more sparc patches until you can get you act
> in gear and not waste everyone's time.

In Markus' defence, he does occasionally write okay patches, (for
example the kmalloc(a * b) => kmalloc_array(a, b) changes get my small
tick of approval) however he also submits a lot of patches which are
little more than moving stuff around pointlessly.

I really wish he'd concentrate on the former rather than the latter.

He's not another Nick Krause.

Julian Calaby

Email: julian.cal...@gmail.com
Profile: http://www.google.com/profiles/julian.calaby/