On 09/19/2016 02:11 AM, Stafford Horne wrote:

On Mon, 19 Sep 2016, Guenter Roeck wrote:

On 09/18/2016 11:02 PM, Stafford Horne wrote:

 On Sun, 18 Sep 2016, Guenter Roeck wrote:

>  Tested-by: Guenter Roeck <li...@roeck-us.net>
> >  If you plan to handle openrisc going forward, it would be great if you >
could
>  consider updating MAINTAINERS. The web site and git repository have been >
unreachable
>  for a long time.

 Thank you,
 Updating maintainers was kind of on my plans, but I figured I need to
 prove that I kind of know what I am doing.

The alternative would be to mark it as Orphaned. Which, for all practical
purpose,
would be the correct state right now.

+CC The openrisc list

Understood, I don't think we would want that to happen.

Look at the entry today:

OPENRISC ARCHITECTURE
M:      Jonas Bonn <jo...@southpole.se>
W:      http://openrisc.net
S:      Maintained
T:      git git://openrisc.net/~jonas/linux
F:      arch/openrisc/

At the very least, W: and T: are incorrect and need to be updated or removed.
Plus, apparently there is a L:, and "T: https://github.com/openrisc/linux";
might be appropriate.

Guenter