On 10/12/2016 10:54 PM, Wim Van Sebroeck wrote:
Hi Linus,

It's an old server with only 512Mb RAM. I'm in the progress off replacing it
(in another datacenter).
Meanwhile I'll restart git-daemon.

Linus,

if it still doesn't work, I pulled it, verified it, and pushed it into my
repository at kernel.org
with a signed tag.

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/groeck/linux-staging.git
tags/watchdog-wim-v4.9

Guenter

Sorry,
Wim.

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 11:35 AM, Wim Van Sebroeck <w...@iguana.be> wrote:
Hi Linus,

Please pull from 'master' branch of
        git://www.linux-watchdog.org/linux-watchdog.git

That site really is very ill. It's timing out or getting "Connection
reset by peer" errors.

How about just using something like github and signed tags? This is
not the first time inux-watchdog.org has had problems.

(In fact, even withour switching to something like github, signed tags
would be a good thing).

                   Linus